Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Rainbow flowers


Here are the flower blocks that I have so far. I made a peachy pink one when I first got the Lori Holt Spelling Bee book last year. Then I made the red one for a Sew Vintage group challenge in February to make any block in your favorite color.  Plus we shared charm squares in our favorite color.  My favorite color is red.  

The yellow and pink flowers were made by Sew Vintage members.  I was gone the week we shared those challenge blocks and the charm squares, but I left my block and squares with another member. When I picked them up again, these 2 lovely blocks were in my bag along with my red block.  Next month when we meet again I'll have to double check with the gals to make sure they meant to give them to me.  If so, I'm tickled to have them. 

These are 6" blocks finished so a whole collection of them would make a nice doll quilt.  Or maybe they would be a good border on a bigger rainbow quilt. 

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

very nice...would make a good rainbow scrap challenge project!

Tired Teacher said...

❤️ these flowers AND your colorful cat blocks, too.