Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Simple solution


Obviously simple solutions aren't the first solutions that I come up with.  I've searched online for interesting zipper pulls. I've looked in Walmart and Hobby Lobby.  And I searched in JoAnn Fabrics last week when I was in Sioux Falls to pick up a friend at the airport.  I had finally made up my mind that I would just tie some black ribbon onto the zipper tab and call it good. 

So yesterday I stopped into The Crafty Fox (a local store) to buy some ribbon.  They also carry jewelry findings - and I found a package of 4 filigree metal hearts.  It works great as a zipper pull.  Why didn't I think of this quicker?  Duh!! 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Sometimes good ideas are hiding in plain sight. The heart looks great.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Cute heart! Next time you are in SxFs, check out Hobby Lobby. ;)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well that was a good find! :)