Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday Sampler - step 6

I'm making progress with Step 6 of Saturday Sampler.  The previous steps have all been very easy and left me with no ideas for how the end result would look.


This month we added a 4.5" rectangle to the side of the pieced unit, then trimmed and added a triangle.  The resulting unit is beginning to look like something that would fit together.  There are still more pieces that we've prepped, and I'm not sure how those new sections will fit with these.


I did have to play with these a little, even though I know there are still parts and pieces remaining to add to the puzzle.  I tried putting those dark sections together to make a star.  But this layout doesn't make sense once I tried adding the other pieces.


Another layout option - with makes even less sense.


And a third option . . . but in reality the mystery is still a BIG mystery to me. 


2 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

It's hard to beat a good mystery project - looks like yours is going to keep you guessing a. It more.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love that last possibility! Such pretty colors:)