Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2019

March goals

The number drawn for March for the APQ UFO Challenge is 8.  The only realistic UFO on my list for #8 is the reunion signature quilt, so that will be my big UFO project for the month.  And I'll keep working on the hand quilting on the little one I showed earlier this week.


So, my goals for my birthday month of March will be fairly simple again. I will include something old and something new.
  • March tasks for Saturday Sampler
  • March blocks for RSC19 (cat, flower, string)
  • organize my fat quarter box
  • organize & sort out the PIGS (projects in grocery sacks - not started)
  • Family reunion signature quilt (UFO) - sew the blocks into rows
  • continue hand quilting Raspberry Cocoa table topper
  • finish top of RSC18 quilt - add borders, send to quilter

3 comments:

Lori said...

You have organized plans for March Sara. You Go Girl!

Lori said...

You have organized plans for March Sara. You Go Girl!

Far Side of Fifty said...

PigS I had to laugh out loud:) I should make a list but my word this year is relax:)