Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Home Sweet Home beginnings

First I have to show you the amazing sky from Tuesday evening on the return from granddaughter Sophia's softball game.  Even seeing it through the windshield full of bugs couldn't spoil those stunning colors.  And yes - I did take the picture while driving.  But this is South Dakota - there wasn't another car within miles of me at the time!


  Home Sweet Home - definitely a fun distraction for the week. 


Here we go with Block #1.  The fat quarter pack is Star Spangled by Andover Fabrics.  This Liberty Box (Fat Quarter Shop) also included this quilt pattern, a cute decorative bar of soap, a little scissors, and an enamel Needle Minder.  Definitely glad I ordered this one!!  


And here is Block #2.  There are 12 house blocks total, so I do have a ways to go yet.


3 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Gorgeous sunset colors! I’ve seen several posts of the Liberty Box blocks. Everyone seems to enjoy making the blocks and working with the fabrics.

Vicki in MN said...

I love that the house has a flag type block within it. Would make a great QOV quilt.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Gorgeous sunset! I love your house blocks too~ very fun!