Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Nothing accomplished

 Not a single minute was spent in my sewing room on Monday, and today isn’t looking promising either.  However I did take 2 quilt tops to The Pin Cushion, picked out backing, and left them to be quilted.  And bonus - I ran into a very dear former coworker.  It was so good to chat with her and catch up a little on what is happening in her world lately.  

There was a bit of retail therapy taking place.  I bought some fabric for a couple of Quilt of Valor presentation pillowcases, along with a little of this and a little of that. Walmart was my last stop and I did get a couple of fat quarters.  I don’t often buy fabric at Walmart, but sometimes they have just the item I’m  looking for.  I didn’t even know I was looking for that bunny print, but there it was!

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

I don't buy much fabric from Walmart either these days, well ours doesn't have much anyway. Those kind of fabric purchases are the best-when we don't know we needed it, LOL

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Cute bunny fabric! I also like the navy piece on the bottom of the stack.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute bunny fabric! You just never know what will jump into your cart!