Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

To Do Tuesday - April goals

Besides the costume for my granddaughter's school musical, there are lots of goals floating around in my head for the month of April.  I'm having a hard time staying focused on finishes right now, as I'm constantly being tempted by new ideas that I really want to play with.  

I think April will bring a mix of UFOs and some new things to play with. Here's a start to my goals list for the month . . .

  • Costume for granddaughter's school musical - PRIORITY #1
  • Begin the new Saturday Sampler (pattern #1 on April 13)
  • keep up with Riley Blake block challenge (3 new blocks)
  • Lots of YELLOW scrap sewing for Rainbow Scrap Challenge
  • bind at least 1 UFO quilt - Twinkle Star is ready
  • finish 2 Taco hot pads (need binding)
  • finish quilting & bind the Better Together (Valentine) wall hanging
  • PIG - begin the Laurel Burch jungle panel quilt (I've gathered fabrics from stash)

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks like you have a bit of a list to work on. I never volunteered for costume making - not my area of creating.

Kate said...

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow. At some point you'll get back to the serious finishing of UFOs. You deserve a bit of play time after tackling that tote. You dealt with several items immediately. Good luck with your April goals.

Nann said...

"My head is too full" happens too often. But as Daniel Burnham said, "Make no small plans."