Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

February goals

The APQ UFO Challenge number for this month is 9. I have 3 items listed under 9 but the first one I’m going to tackle is Grand Adventure. 


I’m doing this in Christmas fabrics. I thought there were 4 blocks done but I only found 3. So my goal is to finish the blocks this month. 

February should provide me with plenty of sewing time and I have some lofty goals:

  • Grand Adventure blocks
  • Saturday Sampler blocks
  • 20 cracker blocks for RSC18
  • 3 new sampler blocks for RSC18
  • Progress on Ringo Lake units
  • Finish binding Friendship Exchange quilt
  • Quilt my pineapple mini 

1 comment:

Tired Teacher said...

Oooh, that pattern is perfect for the Christmas fabric, and you've given me an idea for the fabric I've been collecting for years.

I bet you'll accomplish a lot of your goals this month. Have fun.