Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

It's ready to quilt


It's finally a flimsy!  It's really pretty and this photo doesn't show the pink/rose colors in true tones. The name Raspberry Cocoa is very fitting as the 2 pink fabrics are a raspberry color. I really like this one.

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to make this because it isn't very big, and wasn't really difficult.  I think it was just the thought of making all of those tiny HST sections. But having an afternoon off and spending it in my sewing room was just what I must have needed. Now to decide how to quilt this - by hand, by machine, or by credit card. 

The items I have that are ready for quilting is beginning to pile up. I have 4 quilt tops plus several small projects, such as this wall hanging and my 2 pineapple (pink one and yellow one) mini quilts. Getting the tops done is often the easy part for me and then I get bogged down in trying to figure out how I wanted something quilted. 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Oooh, I ❤️ this! I quilt by credit card because I've never been happy with my own attempts to quilt.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Beautiful

Cathy Tomm said...

Great quilt top. Love the colours you have used.