Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another quilt to bind


My Cottage in the Woods quilt was quilted this week at The Pin Cushion and as always I love the results. Can you see the pine trees swirling through it?  I think this one may hang at the bottom of the stairs to my basement. It's time to replace the existing quilt hanging there that has been there for several years.

The binding is made and ready to be sewn on so maybe by the end of February I'll have both quilts bound and checked off my list.

4 comments:

Vic in NH said...

Just beautiful! I hope that you are all well again now and I loved the kitty picture, too! How about cutting out heart shapes from the Valentine charms to applique onto Kona Snow or other white blocks? Keep it as a wall hanging or give it to the guild president as she retires from her office?

juliehallfeldhaus said...

I really like that one:)

Tired Teacher said...

The quilting is a perfect complement to the blocks. Did you choose the pantograph or di the longarmer?

Moneik said...

Great job! I hope you get a chance to finish it this month.