Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday stash report

Do I count stash enhancement that came as a gift? I guess if I plan to count it when I used it, then I should count it as added to the stash. And these fabrics are so fun to add to my stash and will be loads of fun to use.


A dear friend sent me an early birthday gift because she knew I needed a little "pick-me-up" last week. And what a wonderful little package it was: 3 new fat quarters from the 2016 Row By Row fabric line and 2 yards of fun Halloween fabrics. And of course new fabric always gets the creative juices flowing so I have already spent some time imagining what I might make with these. I keep pulling out this house print and finding something new in among the houses and trees. See - fabric brings me hours of fun and I haven't even cut into it yet. 

I didn't purchase any fabric myself this week and I did get my RSC15 quilt bound. So I have some very positive numbers to add to the stash report.

In this week: 2.75 yds (gift)
In this year: 11.75 yds
Out this week: 6.5 yds
Out this year: 25 yds

It's inspiring to see that I've used twice as much fabric this year as I've purchased. 

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The house fabric is cute and fun, and the perfect gift for a quilter.

juliehallfeldhaus said...

That house fabric is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy!