Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Snowman table topper

Sunday afternoon produced a table topper - complete except for the binding. The center is from leftovers of a panel and the navy snowflake fabric was left over from the backing of a past quilt. There is enough of it left for the binding. All from my stash and I even machine quilted it myself.


Our guild will be donating some seasonal table toppers and hot pads to a local agency for disabled adults. I think this will be a fun addition to that donation collection.

I'm connecting to Judy's Design Wall Monday at http://www.patchworktimes.com .

3 comments:

Moneik said...

What a great use of your scraps!

kwiltnkats said...

My guild recently had its BOM doing a similar block. Each participant was to add to the provided Christmas theme block matching star points. I like how you matched yours up. Sandi

Tired Teacher said...

It's adorable and will brighten the table and the eyes of the recipients.