Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Halloween Party borders

Since those border strips were already cut and hanging with the quilt top, Halloween Party needed very little time this week.  The borders are on.  I just had to look back in the blog to see how long this one has been waiting for borders - and it was fall of 2021.  


It is in the hands of the quilter now, and I'll add a dark binding once I get it back.


The block used in this quilt was Block #7 of Pat Sloan's Summer Soiree sew-along.  She called it Beautiful Tunes.  I had this fun background with stars splashed all over in Halloween colors.  And I had several Halloween fat quarters and yardage. There were so many cute Halloween prints released last year and I couldn't resist buying several different ones. So each block has a medium scale print, and one that reads more solid from a distance.  

1 comment:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I love it! You’ll enjoy having it on display this Fall.