Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2022

More Saturday Sampler sewing

Block #10 now has its pieced sashing attached.  Only 2 more monthly blocks remain for the current Saturday Sampler program. I'm so tempted to sew finished blocks into rows already, but since the blocks inside the sashing are all scrappy I'm trying to hold off so that I can distribute the colors as best I can.  Maybe just ONE row wouldn't hurt . . .


I also have frames added onto 2 more of the blocks with the dark backgrounds.  So 5 of the 10 blocks are framed now.  A pink frame was added to one block.


And a bright blue now frames another block.  


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are having fun and back to enjoying sewing!!

Vicki in MN said...

I really am amazed how quickly you are recovering and getting around, especially the stairs! Modern medicine is wonderful:)