Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Design Wall Monday - Nov. 14

 My design wall is currently a crazy mix of projects, and that isn't likely to change any time soon.


Sewcialites 2 block #4 is Flirty by Chelsi Stratton.  This was a very quick and easy block, but just as cute as the others in the series so far.   And so far I'm keeping up with making 4 different versions.  I know that I got carried away here, but these have been fun.  And even making 4 blocks each week hasn't taken up much time.  

This will be a very busy week with appointments, college basketball, and some travel time.  Not much time for sewing will be available, except for maybe some counted cross stitch while traveling.  So I'll have to make blocks 5 and 6 over Thanksgiving weekend most likely.  

I'll be sharing some photos later in the week of the Quilts of Valor presentations our group has done this past week.  It was a really good week.  

What's on your design wall today?
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like that block - and the colors

Nann said...

Isn't it fun to see how a block looks in a variety of styles/colorways?

Michelle said...

What a pretty block! I love it in all of your color choices.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty blocks. On my design wall is the current QOV. Its progress was stalled by laziness. I need to get it finished - hopefully this week.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice blocks! I have been cleaning the computer area and doing odd stuff that needs to be done...taking apart the vacuum cleaner and cleaning it all up...:)

Kate said...

It's been fun to see how each fabric collection changes the look of the block. Hope you get in some stitching time during your busy week.

Sue Daurio said...

that's a great block. So fun to see the different sizes and color ways.

Vicki in MN said...

I like seeing how those blocks look in the different sizes. I like the yellow one the best quickly followed by the black one. Have a great week, safe travels.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is a really pretty block! and those tiny ones - oh my!!!
Enjoy!!