Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

I did it

 Yes, I did . . . I made those 3" blocks for the Sewcialites sew-along.


I talked myself into - and then out of - making these teeny tiny blocks.  I had even pulled out some scraps to make them, and then convinced myself NOT to. 

But yesterday afternoon my resolve weakened, and an hour later I had these added to the project box with the green 9" blocks, and the batik 6" blocks.  And I have to admit these were not as fussy to make as I had anticipated.  They were actually kind of fun to make.

7 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sometimes blocks look harder to make then they actually are - both of those look really cute!!

Kate said...

Love those bright colors with the black!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Great blocks! The bright colors are beautiful with the black background.

Jeanna said...

The 3" blocks are so cute. I need a larger quilt so I am making the 9" version.

Vicki in MN said...

All I can say is OMG those are teeny tiny! Kudos to you:)

Jan said...

Oh these are lovely!I love the dark background.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty!