Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Itchin' to be Stitchin"

 Itchin' to be stitchin'.  A blog friend said this to me this morning and she is right on target.  After being gone all week with ZERO sewing time, I'm just itching to get back into my sewing room.  Maybe this evening or tomorrow.


In the meantime . . . this is my PHD list for the local quilt shop.  The owner challenges us to pick 12 projects we really really want to finish for the year, and rewards us based on how many we bring in to show.  Before leaving town on Monday I took my first PHD finish in - Michelle's runner.  It went in the mail, and is headed to Virginia.  Bonus - it even has a dark blue element for January RSC. Yay!


This list, for me, has the highest priority projects from my much longer UFO Challenge list.  Last year I managed to finish 10 of my 12 items, and then carried over those 2 onto the 2023 list.  

I'm linking up with the RSC23 page today!




10 comments:

scraphappy said...

Your table runner is beautiful! The dark blue really makes the blocks pop. Congratulations on crossing a PHD off of the list already.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

lovely table runner

woolyjooly said...

Nice runner, cuz!!

Char said...

Beautiful runner!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hope you can get some sewing time later! The runner turned out beautifully - I love shape of it!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

January isn't over and you already have one PHD completed. Not only that, but it fulfilled the dark blue requirement for the RSC to boot. Congratulations.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Way to go, I am afraid to make a list!

ButterZ said...

Great job. The colours are pretty

Astrid said...

I know how you feel; itchin to be stitchin. My sewing machine has been at the spa for a little more than a week, and since I don't have a spare machine, not able to do any sewing at all. Other things done, but that's not the same. :) We'll pick up the machine Monday, it's ready to come home.

Kate said...

Hope you were able to get in some good stitching time yesterday. Good luck with your UFO list. You are off to a promising start.