Pages

Friday, March 8, 2024

Small Hearts is done

 Check a UFO off the list!!


This is the Small Hearts quilt - full of 4.5" heart blocks - 95 of them, plus one bigger Open Heart block. This was an RSC project over the past couple of years.  The backgrounds are all scrappy white-on-white.  And the hearts all came from scraps - made gradually using the RSC colors each month.

This one is "kid sized" and will be either a baby gift or a donation in the future.  BTW - I have a small box full of extra heart blocks and lots of parts and pieces for more.  Maybe there will be another one of these in my plans someday. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on a very pretty finish. RSC quilts are some of my most favorite.

Vicki in MN said...

Always feels good to have another UFO checked off!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I LOVE this one - and that big open heart just makes the whole quilt sparkle!!!

Sharon M said...

Sarah, your hearts quilt is one of the best rainbow scrap quilt projects that I have seen. I love it!! It's a perfect quilt for a baby!
Your blog is inspiring.
Sharon M.