Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

Design Wall Monday - Sew Together bag #13


The 13th bag made from the Sew Together pattern was finished over the weekend.  More are in the works as I prepped a couple of pieces to quilt for the outer shell of 2 new ones.  Those may get quilted right away, but will need to wait for assembly later as I need a different color of zipper than what I have on hand.  


This floral print is very springy.  And the lining has a combination of flowers and text. Such cute fabrics!  They were meant for this bag!


Check out more design walls this morning at: https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

AnnieO said...

Lovely! Wow that is a large number of bags made, you are at expert level for zippers :)

Bonnie said...

I love Sew Together bag my daughter made me. Yours is gorgeous. Neat fabrics.

Turid said...

So lovely. I've thought about making myself such a bag, but never done that. I think it's difficult, and never tried.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Beautiful pouch! Love all these pockets

Tired Teacher 2 said...

I agree with the other comments: your bag is gorgeous!

woolyjooly said...

Oh, Sara, these bags are to die for. LOVE IT!