Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Just needing a border

Smack Dab in the Middle is now about 20" square and just needs the final pieced border added.  That border is made of tiny 4-patches made of 1.5" squares of all of the prints.

If I've counted correctly I have 44 of those tiny 4-patch blocks to make.  Maybe it will happen later today, or possibly tomorrow.  It took most of the morning to add the log cabin sections and the flying geese sections, so it's time to do something else.  Maybe some laundry . . . or maybe I'll just pick up the book I was reading and curl up on the couch while the rain pours down. 


7 comments:

Julierose said...

So pretty--I've come to love medallion style quilts..great colors in your piece nice work ~ ~ ~ waving from afar Julierose;)))

The Joyful Quilter said...

I love this project SEW much!!!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It’s a beautiful piece now and will be gorgeous when finished. I’ve been sewing this morning while FaceTiming with my sister and niece. We’re all working on our various projects.

Jenny said...

Your quilt top is coming along beautifully, well done. And curling up with a good book while the rain comes down seems very sensible to me.

cityquilter grace said...

this is very nice....looks like kim diehl fabrics as well, which are all good! we will see the sun for a change here today...done with the rain i hope!

Far Side of Fifty said...

so pretty! I love the earthy colors!

Susie H said...

Very pretty! Love the color palette and the design is breathtaking!