Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Lost and found project


While cleaning out the drawers for my neutral and white fabrics I came across this really old kit all wrapped up in a sack.  That makes it a PIG instead of a UFO.  I bought this kit many years ago but I have no idea when or where exactly, and it really doesn't matter.  It's OLD and that I can't dispute.  This bargello quilt kit includes a gridded flannel foundation fabric.  The colors are apparently laid out on the grid.  I'll have to read through the instructions carefully.  

I've always wanted to make a bargello quilt, and I love red. So why did I put this away?  I'm guessing that I was intimidated at the time by the skill level required for this project.  Since it's now found and all the parts of the kit appear to be there, this may be one of the PIGs that I will work on in 2020.   

3 comments:

Julierose said...

what a pretty kit you've unearthed--isn't it amazing what you find when you look through your "stuff";))) looking forward to seing how you make this one...hugs, Julierose

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Wow, it’s gorgeous! I’m eager to see your progress on this beauty.

Far Side of Fifty said...

It looks interesting!