Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

Design Wall Monday - September 14

 Another squirrel has distracted me - just when I thought I was getting my focus back.  


I picked up the latest issue of Block magazine/book (Missouri Star) last week but didn't have a chance to really dig into it until Saturday afternoon.  And inside was a DELIGHTFUL Halloween project involving a Dresden Plate design used as houses.  The pattern has multiple sections curving in different directions, but I'm just playing with 1 section.  None of this is appliqued down yet, but it has been fun to play in my Halloween scraps and stash.  

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at: https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Ramona said...

You have some cute Halloween prints to make your fun houses. I thought I'd look for some Halloween fabrics to make masks since I don't own any.

AnnieO said...

That is adorable! I can't think of any Halloween fabric I could come up with from stash.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

What a fun idea! I can envision a series of houses to celebrate various holidays.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun! Sometimes you just have to follow your creativity! Cute houses!

Bonnie said...

Very cute. Squirrels can be great fun and a black hole stealing our time ... except when something wonderful comes out of it. I need to look for that Block.