Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August is done


 
August goals - hindsight is 2020!  I was trying to keep my August goals easy to accomplish and I mostly did.  The cleaning didn't really happen, but I did get some sewing done in spite of my crazier than normal work schedule.  I think September hours may be back to more normal part time hours.  I hope!

  • Clean up my sewing room!!! - NOPE, didn't happen!
  • Finish binding quilt - All Roads Lead to the Middle DONE
  • Finish the masks for the grandkids DONE, for now
  • Make final 3 Saturday Sampler blocks DONE
    • sew the Saturday Sampler blocks into a flimsy DONE, without the borders
  • UFO focus - Big Rail Fence quilt - sew into a flimsy - top is DONE & at quilter
  • finish applique on Potting Shed (Kim Diehl) DONE
    • add the piano key border to Potting Shed NOPE, didn't happen!
  • Make RSC blocks for month (PURPLE)
    • Ohio Star - DONE
    • Gingham (2) DONE
    • Twinkle Star (2) DONE
    • Rainbow StringDONE (1)
    • Diamond Tile NOPE

A few little things not on my goal list also happened.   
    • Black Cats 60 degree runner
    • Halloween (square) table topper
    • Quick Strippee flimsy (pink sheep)
    • Red/White/Blue Patriotic Pinwheels flimsy (pillow? table topper?) 
    • Geranium 60 degree runner

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Well done - August was a productive month in your sewing room!

sewyouquilt2 said...

You accomplished a lot.