Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Design Wall Monday - September 7

 One of the Fall Blessing table runners is done, and the second one is quilted and the binding is attached.  I just need to stitch it down on the back and clip loose threads.  This one looks good on my dining room table to bring a little autumn into the room. 


The table runners are identical except for binding color. I used a dark pumpkin orange on this one and the second one has dark brown.  Both backs are the orange plaid that is in the narrow areas on the front.  The quilting is just simple straight lines following the 60 degree angles.  One for me, and one to sell or gift.  

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday:  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

woolyjooly said...

So very pretty!! I'm ready for fall . .

Carol in Texas said...

WhT was the source for your fabric? It is
Overly!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Well done! Seeing pheasants was common when I lived on the farm. I haven’t seen one since I moved decades ago.

Vicki in MN said...

Fall is such a fun season to decorate for isn't it. I put out a few of my many decorations yesterday.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Perfect I can see why you like that fabric!