Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Design Wall Monday - layout options


I thought I knew exactly which of the ELEVEN layout options I was going to choose for this version of my Saturday Sampler. And then I began playing with the blocks on the floor yesterday - and now I'm not so sure.  The top photo was option 1 but you have to pretend there is an orange sashing between those blocks.  


Here is another option and this one would only get borders, but no sashing.  And below is the same layout as the first (needs sashing) but with the colors reversed.  Right now, this is my favorite one. But there are 8 more layout options in the pattern.  And do I really want sashing?  How will I ever decide?


Check out more Design Walls on this Monday:  http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Wow! That's a hard decision. I like them all. And I think they all look great without sashing. I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh man!! I like them all!! that is such a versatile block!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like them both...maybe you will have to toss a coin! :)

Tired Teacher said...

All are appealing layouts. I think sashing would break up the design too much. Perhaps, an orange frame and then orange in the border, too.