Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Design Wall Monday


The mystery quilt is no longer a mystery!  I have chosen one of the 11 layouts for this version of my Saturday Sampler project. Four blocks put together like this will form a 4-patch in the middle and kind of a "bow tie" effect with the turquoise and the black.  No sashing will used with this one, but I do plan to add some outer borders.  There are a total of 24 blocks, so there will be 6 of these sections.  

The Halloween version will have a different layout and will look completely different.

Check out more Design Wall Monday posts at:  http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Moneik said...

I love how this mystery came together. It's fun when there are multiple layouts.

Tired Teacher said...

What fun colors - I like layouts that create a secondary design.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love the pink and aqua together:)

Judy Hansen said...

This is so great that you get to choose the layouts after the mystery is over! I like your choice for this one.