Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day

It's that time of year when I love getting out the red, white and blue table runners.  The Lone Star table topper/wall hanging is a favorite.  I made this about a year ago. 


The smaller square topper on my kitchen counter is from several years ago.  It's about 16" square and is another ones of my favorites.  


No sewing done this weekend, except for a little binding. Saturday was spent doing yard work after a week of rain.  Then Sunday we had impromptu visitors. Granddaughter Sophia told her dad she wanted to go play golf with grandpa.  So they spent Sunday with us. We golfed, the kids played, we had supper, and Sophia helped make cupcakes for dessert.  The turtle statues sit just off the #12 tee at the golf course we were on. The back 9 holes are closed due to the wet conditions, but we did drive the cart path down to #12 to see the water just inches under the walking bridge.  



3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh you have such nice red,white& blue table toppers there...I don't have any and want to make one at least for next year...hugs, Julierose

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such pretty table toppers! Sounds like fun with kids!! :)

Linda Enneking said...

Your table toppers are so pretty, and helped me decide what to do with a bundle of patriotic fabrics I have.