Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Do you have a "some day" list?

 I have this list of projects that I want to make "some day", and it just keeps growing.  Something that has been on that list for quite a few years is Storm At Sea.  I've been intrigued by the amazing variations of this versatile pattern, but have never made it.  However, a blog hop (link below) hosted by Island Batiks has definitely made me want to dive in and take it from the Some Day list to my 2022 "To Do" list.  


I urge you to go out to the blog hop links and see the AMAZING quilts made in several different colorways by their Island Batik Ambassadors.  Absolutely inspirational!!!

So, I've bought a pattern book and it's time to finally give it a whirl.  I have no idea yet what colors I might to use, but I suspect that I'll have lots of fun figuring it out.  So - this one new project is now on my 2022 "To Do" list.  It joins a lot of UFOs and WIPs and PIGs - but it's no fun if there isn't something new and challenging on the list too. 

2 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

nice try sara but i am NOT going to look....i made a wall quilt of this pattern and hoping that satisfied me...

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wow those are some awesome fabrics! I can see why you are going to add it to your list!