Pages

Friday, April 8, 2022

Block #11 - Riley Blake Challenge

Stars are my very favorite type of block, and this one sure doesn't disappoint! 


Pop Star by Heather Peterson is block #11.  There are 5 more to go in this Riley Blake Challenge.  This block had some many ways to arrange the colors, that it was hard to decide how I wanted it to look.

I am totally thrilled with how these blocks are looking in crisp blue and white.  But I've been seeing some amazing color combos and fabric choices online too.  

6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

LOVE this block! Oh the blues! I can't wait to see this quilt finished! Happy stitching!

Nann said...

What an interesting star. I think I have figured out how it's put together. Lovely assortment of blues. Did you get a lot of wind yesterday? The Chicago Tribune 70 MPH gusts in Rapid City.

Vicki in MN said...

I love your blue star block, as much as I love blue I don't often work with it but I should.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love the blues and whites! xx

Far Side of Fifty said...

The blues and whites are just perfect! Stunning square!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

So pretty - I love Star blocks.