Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Design Wall Monday - Feb. 13

What's on your design wall this morning?  Check out what others are working on at:
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

 For me, it's time to focus on some catch up sewing - in particular . . .

  • Saturday Sampler block #2
  • Sewcialites 2 blocks 13-15
  • Rainbow Scrap Challenge pink blocks

This was block #1 for Saturday Sampler, and I need to pick up the pattern for the second one on Tuesday, at the "repeat" Saturday Sampler session.  These are fun colors to play with so I look forward to seeing what the next step will be.  

While watching football on TV yesterday, I worked on a binding, so that will also be something I hope to finish this week.  Then I'll have some finishes to show.

In the meantime - more vacation laundry, and finally getting into my sewing room again.

5 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

Yay, sewing therapy time for you:) Vacations are fun but sometimes it takes a day or two to get back in the swing of things!

Nann said...

Back to the sewing machine!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty block! There's always lots to catch up on when you get home from a trip!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun cheerful colors!

maggie fellow said...

I tend to use boring backgrounds - yours looks great