Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Home Sweet Home

 We arrived home last night about 10 pm.  It was a good vacation, but it's time to get back to a normal routine again - for both of us. 

* 15 days
* 3905 miles round trip
* 8 states

**** AND . . . 5 quilt shops!


Today's tasks involve going grocery shopping this morning to restock our empty fridge, while my husband restocks all of the bird feeders.  Then I'll unpack and start the laundry.

And maybe I'll start cutting the "friendship squares" from some of the fabric I purchased, for sharing at the next guild meeting.  I also have a binding to work on while watching the Super Bowl game tonight.  I'm probably not going to actually sit down at my sewing machine again until tomorrow.  

6 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I always need a vacation from the vacation by time I get done with the unpacking, laundry and grocery shopping I need a rest!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Welcome home! I’m glad you had a safe and enjoyable vacation.

Astrid said...

Welcome home Sara! I'm sure you've seen many interesting places, and quilt shops too! Nice fabric.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad you are home safely! Nice looking fabrics:)

Jenny said...

It's always such fun being away on holiday, and great to get back home again!

Nann said...

Glad you made it home safely. Enjoyed your vacation photos!