Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Creativity 

On CBS Sunday Morning today they asked what time of day you are most creative. The largest percentage said morning. When are YOU most creative?


I am a night owl for most things but not for sewing.  I used to sew at my dining room table after my kids went to bed. But these days my best sewing time is from about 10 am to mid-afternoon. 

However - my brain does its best planning and scheming in the evening. My ideas seem to come to me in the evening. So I guess being creative happens in different stages at different times of day. How about you?

This morning I have been working on a binding while watching a movie. After my hubbie leaves this afternoon for a business trip I plan to go downstairs and sew. 

4 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Definitely afternoon for me and into the evening. I rarely get to work in the sewing room in the morning. I dropped Keith off at the airport today so I had lots of sewing time today too.

Ramona said...

I usually get up and head right into my studio. I can get a lot done in the first hours of the day. Afternoons are probably my second most creative time.

Vicki in MN said...

I think 9 AM to 3 PM is my most productive time.

Moneik said...

I do most of my sewing after 8 pm after the kids and hubby are in bed. Most of my creative energy/planning/cutting is done during breaks at work during the day. I feel like I'm creative all day, however mornings are not my forte.