Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Snowmen are complete



It's even cuter than I had hoped it would be.  This was a kit (UFO) I purchased along with a pattern book by Kimberbelle.  Each of the patterns makes a wall hanging/table topper this size - about 30" square.  They are all seasonal designs and adorable. 

The buttons are 1/2" black satin covered buttons and the pom-poms on the hats are actually little hair clips.  They added more color and texture to this piece.  Some simple machine quilting and it's done.  Yay!! I can check off another UFO.

8 comments:

Melody A. said...

so cute !! and I can see using it after the holidays with its springy colors!! Happy Sewing from Iowa

Ramona said...

It’s just adorable, Sara! How wonderful that you’ll have something new to show off when the snow starts to fly. From what I heard, you may have snow today!

Tired Teacher said...

I ❤️ the snowmen and the finished table topper. Snow predicted here tonight and to continue through a Monday. I'm not mentally ready, but it is what it is.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is so cute! I love all the fun and colorful details!

Kathy S. said...

So cute, Sara! What a happy little quilt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh SEW adorable!!!

Emily said...

This is so cute! The hats with the hair clips are my favorite part. The bright colors make it so happy!

PaintedThread said...

Those snowmen are adorable!