Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Almost periwinkle - and a plan


My cousin suggested periwinkle for the final cat block, and I dug around until I found a "kind of" periwinkle fabric.  The bright pink heart and lime green collar seemed to fit perfectly.  

And when I laid these out to photograph them, I had a light bulb moment. What if I lay out these cats AND the flowers together, mixed within the rows?  And just for fun, maybe I need to add a couple of the  6.5" bumble bee blocks (also from Lori Holt) to the mix.  That would make a fun whimsical quilt.  This will require some more thought - and some more play time.

6 comments:

Ramona said...

I like your idea! The bumble bees would sure kick up the cuteness of this already adorable quilt.

Alison V. said...

This is adorable!

Tired Teacher said...

I love your idea!

Jayna Sewell said...

I think that is a fantastic idea! Also adding in the bee blocks! It will certainly make a cute quilt!

Moneik said...

I love your idea!

woolyjooly said...

Love this! ;>)