Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday sewing


So, I’ve made seven of these blocks using more leftover units from En Provence. I wish there had been enough parts for 2 more blocks. But I’ll still be able to figure out some way to use them.  And I made the last 3 pillowcases that I had kitted up.  

My husband put together my shelves on Saturday too, so I’ve been sorting and organizing a few things. I have way more kits hanging out in baskets and bins than I thought I had.  I’ve been making a list, but the list is beginning to scare me.  Time for some “tough love” in that sewing room. 


3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So many fun sewing projects! I enjoy seeing them:)

Moneik said...

It's great that you're repurposing these blocks. I need to get the last two mysteries done... I so want to start the next one. I am so close, yet so far away.

Nann said...

The units that Bonnie has us sew for the mystery quilts can be used in so many ways! I like what you've done with EP, both these and the ones you showed in the previous post. (I love that colorway. Wonder what she has in store for us this year?!)