Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October goals

September was a very productive month, mainly because my work hours were fewer due to computer issues. Now that my computer has been replaced I need to catch up with work tasks again so my quilting time may reflect that.


My October goals include getting some of my patterns and UFOs, WIPs, and PIGs better organized again.  I've been digging around in those baskets and made a mess.  But I believe I've found all of the Kimberbell patterns and kits.  Actually there is only 1 kit and that is for the Halloween bench pillow, which I want to work on this month.  There are patterns for the Christmas and winter Snowmen bench pillows. And there is a pattern for a watermelon table runner that could easily become a bench pillow. I need to keep these patterns together and also find the Kimberbell pattern book that I know is hiding somewhere in my book shelf.


October Goals . . .
  • organize my UFOs & PIGs
  • set up new shelving unit in sewing room
  • October Saturday Sampler blocks
  • RSC19 - make some coral blocks (cat, Ohio Star, flowers, string)
  • bind Signature quilt from family reunion
  • Halloween bench pillow
  • finish binding the giraffe baby quilt and send it off as gift to coworker
  • finish paper pieced Pineapple blocks
  • quilt Paris panel quilt (#7 UFO Challenge item)

These goals should be more than enough to keep me busy for the next month.  I really do want to keep a better balance of working on new projects, along with finishing up some old ones and getting those out of my house.  



1 comment:

woolyjooly said...

I detect a bit of OCD on your part. Or maybe educator bias. It's all GOOD!!