Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Design Wall Monday - Baby steps


I had a whole day yesterday when I could have been sewing, but I watched football on TV, looked at quilt magazines, and read a good book instead.  And that is OK too.  One more pineapple block and a little binding did happen, but I didn't spend much time in my sewing room.  I really think it was because we finally had a sunny day and I needed to be upstairs where I could see that sunshine. My sewing room is in the basement and doesn't get enough light.  

What's on your design wall today?  https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Alison V. said...

This happens to me on Sundays too! I did a bit of sewing, but did a little more lazing around on the couch yesterday.

Tired Teacher said...

Nothing wrong with soaking up some sunshine because dreary, winter days will be here before we know it.

Far Side of Fifty said...

These are such happy squares! :)

Ramona said...

Some days we just need to sit and be a fan! Your blocks are so fun! I just love the bright colors.

Anonymous said...

The pineapple blocks are lovely - so cheerful. And yes, sometimes we need to give ourselves permission to take a break.