Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

En Provence leftovers


These blocks look good together and I think they'll be fine without sashing.  It will make a nice child size quilt if I add a border of some kind. However . . . I really need one more of the blocks with the purple corners instead of the star block.  I do have some scraps of those purples left and I think there is enough so that I can make 4 half-square triangles to swap out those neutral corners.  

Another layout option . . . I may like this version even better.  It seems to make the stars twinkle.  What do you think?



5 comments:

Alison V. said...

Very pretty! I kind of prefer the first layout, but have you considered putting them on point?

cityquilter grace said...

blocks are so pretty probably any setting will be good!

Tired Teacher said...

I like the second layout the best but both are good.

Jayna Sewell said...

Both layouts are great, but I agree that the second one "sparkles".

Moneik said...

I love the 2nd one. Great way to use up the leftover pieces.