Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Rainbow cats


I have a coral cat to add to the group, which now includes 11 cat blocks.  These are 12" blocks so 12 would make a decent size quilt if I add sashing and a border.  That would mean I need one more.  But maybe I'll keep making more in other colors to make it larger.  


I've also had a crazy idea of putting the rows across as 4, and then add a row of the little Rainbow flower blocks across the top and bottom.  There are lots of possibilities and no rush to decide how to end this.  But for sure at least one more colorful cat block needs to be made.  What color should I use for that last one?

6 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

These blocks are adorable and will make a purr-fectly wonderful quilt.

Annette Mandel said...

A brown stripe, like a tabby

woolyjooly said...

How about periwinkle?

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Very cool cats! I think any bright color you like would work.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Purple! What a nice array of blocks:)

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck deciding what option to go with for finishing your Cat quilt!!