Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Just a little teal

 Friday morning was the perfect time to play with some teal.  I had a really pretty teal fat quarter that kept calling to me from the little stack I had pulled out of the stash at the beginning of the month.  Now it's in 2 Ohio Star blocks and in 1 of the Twinkle Star blocks.


There is just enough of that fat quarter left to use in a Tulip Time block, so that may happen over the weekend.  It's one of those fabrics that is so pretty I hated to cut into it, but now I'm loving it in the blocks.  If I see it again, I may have to buy some actual yardage.

Check out what else is happening this week in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge world.

12 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So pretty!

Vicki in MN said...

Those are so beautiful! I don't think I will ever tire of aqua.

Mari said...

These are all so pretty! It was definitely worth it to cut up that fat quarter.

Maggie said...

The great thing about cutting the fabrics, you create even more beautiful blocks and you can treasure the fabrics everyday in a finished quilt. Beautiful blocks.

Ivani said...

Those are beautiful blocks made with beautiful fabrics, Sara.
I like teal color.

Cathy said...

Your blocks are so lovely! I really need some nice aquas and teals in my stash, so your blocks and fabrics are so refreshing to these eyes!!

Turid said...

Beautiful star blocks. I love stars.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That was a good find in your stash for teal month - so pretty! I love your Ohio Stars in reverse colors from each other.

Jenny said...

Very pretty real blocks!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Love seeing all these RSC blocks!!! Neat blocks!!!

Sandy Panagos said...

Very nice!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are BEautiful teals!!!