Pages

Friday, September 16, 2022

More lunch break sewing

Small periods of time for sewing still allow some forward progress on things.  Yesterday during my lunch break sewing, I began to work on the pieced sashing for the Christmas version of Saturday Sampler Block #11.   Maybe I'll get it finished during my lunch hour today.  


Fabric hasn't even been chosen yet for the other 2 versions of this block.  Now is NOT the time to fall behind, with only 1 month remaining in the program.  Maybe those blocks will happen over the weekend.  I really like this particular block design and they will be quick to make. 

The witch's hat pieces for Boo Buddies were ironed onto fabric and cut out.  The pumpkin pieces and the face pieces are ready to iron on.  

On a side note, I love design boards because I can lay out parts for a project, but then move them over to another surface to get them out of the way in between steps when I want to work on something else.  Boo Buddies is currently laid out on my big design board, the Saturday Sampler block and sashing are on my medium design board, and some "secret" sewing is on my small design board.