Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Quick Strippee - Gone to the Dogs!

I love these Quick Strippee quilts for kids!!  It's a free pattern from Mary Quilts, with a terrific way to showcase fun novelty prints.  I've made several of these over the years as they are quick and easy to make.  They're a perfect baby quilt size (approx. 41 x 56).


This one has 2 cute doggie prints mixed in with a red.  It's so cute!! 


The frog version of this quilt is still not sandwiched or quilted, but I think I finally found quilting stencils that will work for this one.  

2 comments:

ChrisDeeCaregeiver @gmail.com said...

What a quick, clever, baby quilt idea. This one is going to go in my "quilt ideas" book. Thanks for sharing.

Nann said...

Such fun, bright quilts! (Did you pull fabrics from your stash for these, or were they store-bought kits?)