Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2023

A watermelon finish and a few new/old goals

It needs a good pressing to straighten it out a bit, but one of the 2 watermelon table runners is actually finished.  I like the fabrics in this one the best, but both are cute.  And it's great that I managed to get 2 smaller runners out of a kit for a large one.  
 


The back was leftover from a recent larger quilt, and it was just the right size.


Since it's the first of June, I've been thinking about goals.  I won't be home for part of the month, so I think my goals will just be to keep working on the things currently in progress.

** finish 4 Scrappiness Is Happiness blocks
** make more QOV blocks
** next Saturday Sampler block
** quilt/bind 2nd watermelon runner
** quilt/bind the yellow/white/black runner
** make some blue RSC blocks
** blanket stitch the Dresden lady block

1 comment:

Ramona said...

This is so cute. Great little summer table topper!