Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Better Together

 Better Together - that's the name of the mini quilt from the Fat Quarter Shop's 2024 Cupid Box.  And I have all of the parts cut, except for the binding.  I'm hoping to get a start sewing this project today. 


Notice the little clips on all the various parts!!  Christmas 2022 our Sew Vintage group exchanged gifts. I received the cutest little clips with wooden circles attached. Each wooden circle has a letter of the alphabet burned into it.  The giver of this gift made these herself.  I use these a LOT when a project has lots of small parts and pieces.  But I believe this is the first time I've used every single clip from A to Y.  The binding would be the letter Z item, but it's not cut yet.  


When not in use, the clips are on 2 laminated old library cards.  There is a ring so the cards hang on the wall right above my cutting table.  Thanks Becki, for helping me keep these little pieces organized.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love the small binding clips that was a cute idea to add buttons

Kate said...

The clips are a very effective way to stay organized. Looking forward to seeing this project come together.

Vicki in MN said...

Gotta love clips, I use mine all the time.