Pages

Friday, February 23, 2024

Out the door . . .

 Day 1 of the quilt retreat . . . and I'm ready to load my car and head out for the next 3 days of fun sewing, eating, chatting with like-minded gals.


Keeping the amount of "stuff" to take to a 3-day retreat is a delicate balance between taking too much stuff and not taking enough.  The projects I want to work on are all in the green rolling crate, along with my tools, supplies, power strip and cords.  The items I'm taking for exchanges and games are in the clear bag on the right.  The 4' table is normally in my sewing room as an extension of the big desk my machine sits on.  It's sturdy but easy to fold and light weight to carry.

The food and my overnight bag is another similar size pile. LOL

4 comments:

Nann said...

Have fun!

Astrid said...

Have fun!

Vicki in MN said...

Have loads of fun but get a lot done too!

Kate said...

Have fun! Hope you make lots of progress.