Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

SAHRR Round #5

 The Stay At Home Round Robin (SAHRR) round #5 was posted on Monday by Songbird Designs.  Her prompt was "4", which could mean 4 of anything - colors, blocks, etc.


Since my Round 4 was kept very simple (square-in-a-square), I decided to mimic that for this round.  I put a 4-patch into a 4" finished row on the top.  That means I've used "4" in 2 ways, right?  The white has been used in some way for each round so far.  All of my colored fabrics have been from my 30s, all scraps except for the longer pieces in rounds 4 and 5.  

7 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Very pretty and original! It's so much fun to see all the SAHRR quilts, they're all different, not like a normal sew-along. Happy stitching!

piecefulwendy said...

Sometimes simple just feels right. I like that you are going with what you want to do. It's looking good!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You are using the prettiest fabrics in your SAHHR, Sara! They give such a sweet look to the design. I like how your border #5 mirrors what you did for #4!

Quilting Gail said...

Love the 4 patches in a 4" finished row!!! Great interpretation of "4"!
Thanks for Linking to SAHRR #5!
Quilting Gail

JanineMarie said...

Great idea to tie in with the bottom border, and the white sprinkled around the quilt is an adorable spark.

Kate said...

Love your interpretation of the prompt! Your version is looking really colorful.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These four patches are another lovely addition to this pretty quilt :)