Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Next in line . . .

 There are some small projects that need to be finished - and I need to finish at least a couple of these before starting anything new.  Focus, focus . . .

This 20" shamrock pillow needs quilting and assembling. I have the envelope back hemmed already, and the binding is all prepped. This shouldn't take too long.

I need to finish quilting the Better Together wall hanging. I'm about a quarter of the way around adding quilted hearts.  The binding hasn't been prepped yet, but I have a striped piece for that.


And - the Easter door hanger.  I signed up to get a monthly door hanger kit and this was the first one.  It's a new Riley Blake kit that I worked on last week, tracing, cutting, and ironing on all the applique.  This cutie needs blanket stitching around the applique before I can quilt it.  It's about 20" wide, so not huge.  


The backing for the Christmas tree skirt needs to be a little larger for quilting too, so today I really need to find something that will work to add a few inches on all 4 sides. Then it will be ready to quilt.

Between these projects and the sorting of that grey tote, I should stay busy this week.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with your stitching plans for this week. You are so close to finishes on all of these, hopefully that's inspiring.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

You have some lovely projects in the works. Love the shamrock pillow ! Enjoy your week.