Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

Design Wall Monday - January 17

Two more Friendship Square blocks are done, using red framing.  The blue center with the Life Preservers and the black with the flowers both worked well with the red.   



Laying out the 3 red blocks with the 3 I had made months ago does give me an idea of how these blocks will work together.  Two of the previous blocks have non-white backgrounds - one is grey and the other is a light beige.  That really tells me I need to use a variety of backgrounds on all of the rest of the blocks I make using this pattern.  The variety will look good and give this a more scrappy appearance.


Linking up with Design Wall Monday: 
https://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

And with Monday Making:
https://lovelaughquilt.blogspot.com/  

3 comments:

Ramona said...

These blocks are so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on this one.

Bonnie said...

Nice! I need to print out the pattern so I can remember to use it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a fun quilt this will be!