Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Doggy Quick Strippee is done

 Another kid sized quilt can be checked off the list as a FINISH! Yay!


When I took this photo, it was cool, windy, and very overcast outside so the colors look quite muted of course.  The lighting indoors was even worse. LOL  But I'm thankful that we aren't sweltering in endless 100+ degree heat like some places this summer.


I love this quilt pattern as it is fast, easy and really allows a fun focus fabric to be the star of the show.  It's a free pattern from MaryQuilts.  She has instructions for loads of wonderful quilts on her website. I've made over a dozen of these as they make a perfect baby quilt for gifts or donations.  There are still 2 more kitted up in the project box. I'm guessing at some point this fall I'll make another.  Once the cutting is done with all Width of Fabric (WOF) strips this quilt top can be sewn in an afternoon. 

2 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Nice job! I like Mary’s patterns, too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute quilt! Stay cool the heat and smoke are coming in up here:(