Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A "little" paper piecing

More random sewing to show!  A couple of weeks ago I purchased a book called Little Gems by Connie Kaufman. There are patterns for 15 paper pieced miniature quilts. Just what I needed, right? A new project.

I immediately picked out a miniature to work on and pulled some batik scraps from my stash. The center 6" square went together pretty quickly along with one 3" corner square. I need to get back to work on this next weekend. The finished mini is only 12" square so it is achievable.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

It's pretty.

I've never had good luck with paper-piecing; perhaps it's my lack of patience.

Vic in NH said...

Such pretty and tiny pieces, good work!

Unknown said...

I love paper piecing, my paper blocks look much better than a regular pieced block.